Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently shooting his intense romantic drama, Duet, in Belgrade, Serbia. The director and his team are shooting several crucial action episodes and a song in this schedule.
This is almost a decade later that Mani is shooting abroad, after his 2006 film Guru, which was shot in Turkey for a few flashback episodes. Duet has Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari playing lead roles. The film will be releasing in the third week of February.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time