Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently shooting his intense romantic drama, Duet, in Belgrade, Serbia. The director and his team are shooting several crucial action episodes and a song in this schedule.
This is almost a decade later that Mani is shooting abroad, after his 2006 film Guru, which was shot in Turkey for a few flashback episodes. Duet has Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari playing lead roles. The film will be releasing in the third week of February.
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project
- NTR appreciates Bharat Ane Nenu