Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently shooting his intense romantic drama, Duet, in Belgrade, Serbia. The director and his team are shooting several crucial action episodes and a song in this schedule.
This is almost a decade later that Mani is shooting abroad, after his 2006 film Guru, which was shot in Turkey for a few flashback episodes. Duet has Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari playing lead roles. The film will be releasing in the third week of February.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you