Renowned Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala has been diagnosed with cancer today and she is undergoing treatment at the Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai. The news has taken many industry people by surprise and many celebrities have expressed their sadness over the issue.
Manisha Koirala had a few notable south Indian films to her credit like ‘Bharateeyudu’, ‘Bombay’, ‘Baba’, and ‘Criminal’ . The actress was originally hospitalized after she reportedly fainted at a public gathering in Nepal.
Let us hope Manisha pulls through this tough time in her life.
- Vijay’s Adirindhi postponed again
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week