Renowned Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala has been diagnosed with cancer today and she is undergoing treatment at the Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai. The news has taken many industry people by surprise and many celebrities have expressed their sadness over the issue.
Manisha Koirala had a few notable south Indian films to her credit like ‘Bharateeyudu’, ‘Bombay’, ‘Baba’, and ‘Criminal’ . The actress was originally hospitalized after she reportedly fainted at a public gathering in Nepal.
Let us hope Manisha pulls through this tough time in her life.
- Abhimanyudu gets a new release date
- Poll : What did you think of MCA’s theatrical trailer?
- Date locked for Chalo’s release
- Agnyaathavaasi gets a humongous release in Karnataka
- It’s official: Venky to join forces with Trivikram soon