Manisha Koirala was quite a sensation in Tollywood during the 90’s. However Manisha’s life took a setback when she was diagnosed with cancer. But after a year long treatment in the US , Manisha has recovered quite well and is raring to get back to work.
According to her latest interview given to a leading daily, Manisha said that she is very keen on doing supporting roles and also doesn’t mind working in the south. Manisha Koirala has worked in memorable films in the south like Bombay, Criminal and Oke Okkadu.
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Tholi Prema gets its audio release date