Actress Manisha Koirala, who mesmerized Tollywood with films like Criminal and Bombay, was in news for her cancer scare recently. She has recovered quite well, and is back in the limelight yet again. The 44 year old award winning actress, is all set to adopt a baby girl now.
Speaking about her decision, Manisha said that adoption was always on her mind, but backed out due to her health issues. She also went on to add that the relationship between a child and her mother, is the most sacred and unconditional. Manisha Koirala is currently back in Mumbai, and is planning for a re-entry in films. Well, we wish her the best of luck for her baby girl, and hope that she bounces back strongly.
- Special focus for Spyder’s second half
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- RGV unveils the first glimpse of Lakshmi’s NTR
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you