Nandamuri Balakrishna and Manisharma have teamed up for a number of super hit albums in the past. ‘Narasimha Naidu’, ‘Samarasimha Reddy’ and ‘Lakshmi Narasimha’ are a few films that come to mind immediately.
Manisharma’s racy music suits Balakrishna’s mass image perfectly and they like to work with each other. Now after a gap, the two of them are teaming up again and this is for Balakrishna’s upcoming film.
Satyadev, who is a newcomer, is going to direct this movie and the muhurtham ceremony will be on May 9th. Can Manisharma recreate the magic of the past for Balakrishna? We will have to wait and see. For fans, this will be one audio album to wait for.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience