Nandamuri Balakrishna and Manisharma have teamed up for a number of super hit albums in the past. ‘Narasimha Naidu’, ‘Samarasimha Reddy’ and ‘Lakshmi Narasimha’ are a few films that come to mind immediately.
Manisharma’s racy music suits Balakrishna’s mass image perfectly and they like to work with each other. Now after a gap, the two of them are teaming up again and this is for Balakrishna’s upcoming film.
Satyadev, who is a newcomer, is going to direct this movie and the muhurtham ceremony will be on May 9th. Can Manisharma recreate the magic of the past for Balakrishna? We will have to wait and see. For fans, this will be one audio album to wait for.
- RGV has betrayed the industry-Allu Aravind
- New actress joins Saaho team
- Good news for Mahesh Babu fans
- Interesting buzz on Sharwanand’s next
- BAN to release in some unknown locations