On the occasion of her birthday, actress-filmmaker Manjula Ghattamaneni unveiled a new campaign, Manasuku Nachindi. This morning, Manjula released a video in which she was seen explaining how she has overcome her failures by empowering herself.
Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi – Follow Your Heart is a campaign to create a platform, where people get to share their stories of conquering fear by following their hearts. Manjula’s brother, Superstar Mahesh Babu, took to Twitter and appreciated the campaign, saying its a ‘cool initiative’.
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Young actress to impress with Mental Madhilo
- PSPK’s new single to be out soon
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan
- PSPK’s first look gets a date