Actress turned filmmaker Manjula Ghattamaneni’s directorial debut film, Manasuku Nachindi, is carrying decent buzz among trade circles. Initially, the makers had planned to release the film on January 26, as a Republic Day special.
Meanwhile, the latest reports suggest that Manasuku Nachindi has been postponed to February 16th. The film has completed its censor formalities with a clean U certificate. Touted as a new-age romantic entertainer, the film has Sundeep Kishan, Amyra Dastur and Tridha Chaudhary as the main leads.
Manasuku Nachindi’s music is composed by Radhan. Manjula’s husband and actor Sanjay Swaroop and senior producer Gemini Kiran have produced the movie under Indira Productions and Anandi Art Creations banners respectively.
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s latest day 1 US collections
- Fans await Ravi Teja’s mass treat in Nela Ticket’s teaser
- Mystery behind Akhil-RGV film
- Ileana denies pregnancy rumors