Superstar Rajinikanth is known for his stylish mannerisms. His fast movements and impossible feats like bouncing off a chewing gum against his palm etc make his fans go crazy. But for his upcoming movie ‘Kabali’, there will be a change.
Instead of the fast movements that Rajini is known for, this film which showcase slow but stylised movements. The emphasis is now more on style and expression, rather than on speed. Keeping in view Rajinikanth’s character of an aged Don in the film, the makers have adjusted the mannerism this way.
The film is all set to hit the screens on July 22nd and Pa Ranjith has taken care of the direction.
- Murugadoss announces Mahesh23’s release date
- Duvvada Jagannadham’s teaser offers a wholesome treat
- Poll : What is your opinion on Duvvada Jagannadham teaser?
- Bunny’s bilingual is not shelved
- Shruthi reveals interesting details about Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you