Shankar’s upcoming film Manoharudu is easily one of the most secretly guarded films in recent times. So far, there is no credible information about what exactly Shankar is experimenting with, although it’s being touted as a first of its kind movie. Recently, the film was shot in Chennai and currently, Shankar is in Mysore to shoot key portions of the film in a stud farm. Vikram and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles in this romantic and action thriller. Buzz is that Vikram will be seen as a 15 year old boy and also as an old man. Shankar had insisted that Vikram sport two different looks, including a beefed up avatar, to suit the characterization. P C Sreeram is the cinematographer.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you