Shankar’s upcoming film Manoharudu is easily one of the most secretly guarded films in recent times. So far, there is no credible information about what exactly Shankar is experimenting with, although it’s being touted as a first of its kind movie. Recently, the film was shot in Chennai and currently, Shankar is in Mysore to shoot key portions of the film in a stud farm. Vikram and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles in this romantic and action thriller. Buzz is that Vikram will be seen as a 15 year old boy and also as an old man. Shankar had insisted that Vikram sport two different looks, including a beefed up avatar, to suit the characterization. P C Sreeram is the cinematographer.
- Update on Saaho’s new schedule
- Ram Charan’s new look being finalized
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Controversial actress in Prabhas’s film
- Exclusive Interview : Darling Swami – I will direct a film soon