Manchu Manoj’s intense war drama based on the Sri Lankan civil war, Okkadu Migiladu, was supposed to release on September 8. However, the film was later postponed to October.
While the makers claimed that the film’s VFX work is taking longer than expected, there were reports in a section of media that the censor board had refused to clear certain sensitive scenes in Okkadu Migiladu.
Today, concerned about the censor board’s tough stand against the film, a Twitter follower expressed his support for Manoj’s unrelenting penchant for attempting good cinema like Okkadu Migiladu. The actor assured his fan and told him, “nobody can stop the truth”.
— Manoj Kumar Manchu❤️ (@HeroManoj1) September 14, 2017
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar