Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film Potugadu has reached the final stage and only three songs are yet to be shot. After a brief gap, Manoj has joined the film’s sets earlier today and the entire shooting will be wrapped up in June. Most part of the film has already been wrapped up in a marathon schedule which began in April. The film has been shot in Bijapur and Bangalore. Sakshi Chowdhary, Nathalia Kaur, Simran Mundi and another actress will be sharing the screen space with Manoj. Pawan Wadeyar has directed the film and incidentally, Manoj has choreographed his own action sequences in the film. Sirisha and Sridhar have produced the film under Ramalakshmi Creations banner. Chakri and Achu have scored the music.
- Strange disorder made this Mumbai beauty quit acting temporarily
- Senior hero signs a Tamil film?
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you