Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film Potugadu has reached the final stage and only three songs are yet to be shot. After a brief gap, Manoj has joined the film’s sets earlier today and the entire shooting will be wrapped up in June. Most part of the film has already been wrapped up in a marathon schedule which began in April. The film has been shot in Bijapur and Bangalore. Sakshi Chowdhary, Nathalia Kaur, Simran Mundi and another actress will be sharing the screen space with Manoj. Pawan Wadeyar has directed the film and incidentally, Manoj has choreographed his own action sequences in the film. Sirisha and Sridhar have produced the film under Ramalakshmi Creations banner. Chakri and Achu have scored the music.
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
Articles that might interest you