The theatrical trailer of Manchu Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu has been released this morning and it is already catching everyone’s attention. The film is based on the LTTE ethnic conflict and Manoj will be seen in dual roles, LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran and a college student.
The intense and dramatically shot war footage, the plight of the refugees and Manoj’s portrayal of the LTTE Tiger and his baritone voice come in for special praise in the trailer. It looks like the debutant director Ajay Andrews Nuthakki has an intriguing film up his sleeve.
Okkadu Migiladu stars Anisha Ambrose as the female lead. SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth are jointly producing the movie. The film is releasing on September 8th.
- From common man to CM: Mahesh’s inspirational rise in BAN
- Jai Simha’s talkie part to conclude by Dec 1st
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next