The theatrical trailer of Manchu Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu has been released this morning and it is already catching everyone’s attention. The film is based on the LTTE ethnic conflict and Manoj will be seen in dual roles, LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran and a college student.
The intense and dramatically shot war footage, the plight of the refugees and Manoj’s portrayal of the LTTE Tiger and his baritone voice come in for special praise in the trailer. It looks like the debutant director Ajay Andrews Nuthakki has an intriguing film up his sleeve.
Okkadu Migiladu stars Anisha Ambrose as the female lead. SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth are jointly producing the movie. The film is releasing on September 8th.
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Producer’s Wife Makes Shocking Comments About Actresses
- Exclusive Interview : Venu Udugula – NNOK will be a wake up call for parents
- Nivetha Thomas to romance young hero
- Talented filmmaker to direct Nandamuri father and son duo