The principal shooting of Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film Potugadu began earlier today. The film is currently being shot in Bijapur and the entire film will be extensively shot in Karnataka for the next two months. “Reached Bijapur sun burnin us like omelets:)) lol … My costume is thick wedding shervani in 40 degrees … God save me ,” Manoj posted on Twitter yesterday.
Kannada director Pawan Wadeyar is directing this film and Lagadapati Sridhar is producing the film. Interestingly, there are four heroines in the film and their names have been kept under wraps for the time being. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year. After Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara, this is the first film which Manoj has begun shooting after almost a year.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23