The principal shooting of Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film Potugadu began earlier today. The film is currently being shot in Bijapur and the entire film will be extensively shot in Karnataka for the next two months. “Reached Bijapur sun burnin us like omelets:)) lol … My costume is thick wedding shervani in 40 degrees … God save me ,” Manoj posted on Twitter yesterday.
Kannada director Pawan Wadeyar is directing this film and Lagadapati Sridhar is producing the film. Interestingly, there are four heroines in the film and their names have been kept under wraps for the time being. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year. After Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara, this is the first film which Manoj has begun shooting after almost a year.
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Talented actress roped in for Rajini’s next?
- Keshava promotional tour getting good response
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
Articles that might interest you