The first look poster of Manchu Manoj’s ongoing war thriller, Okkadu Migiladu, has been released and Manoj’s character has turned many heads. In the film, Manoj will be seen as an LTTE (Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam) Commander.
Reports say that Manoj’s character will reflect the life of the slain LTTE supremo Velupillai Prabhakaran, who fought for the rights of Tamilians living in Sri Lanka. Going by the premise, Manoj is once again treading an unexplored route in Tollywood.
Okkadu Migiladu is being directed by Ajay Andrews Nuthakki. The film has completed its talkie part already and the unit is busy wrapping up the post-production work.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you