The first look poster of Manchu Manoj’s ongoing war thriller, Okkadu Migiladu, has been released and Manoj’s character has turned many heads. In the film, Manoj will be seen as an LTTE (Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam) Commander.
Reports say that Manoj’s character will reflect the life of the slain LTTE supremo Velupillai Prabhakaran, who fought for the rights of Tamilians living in Sri Lanka. Going by the premise, Manoj is once again treading an unexplored route in Tollywood.
Okkadu Migiladu is being directed by Ajay Andrews Nuthakki. The film has completed its talkie part already and the unit is busy wrapping up the post-production work.
- Title of star hero’s brother-in-law’s debut film announced
- Vijay Deverakonda to act in his mentor’s direction?
- Spokesperson opens up about Shruti Haasan’s marriage
- Sunil anna recommended me for Dhee: Nani
- Kadapa, RGV’s next web-series