Hero Manchu Manoj is deeply upset with his upcoming war drama, Okkadu Migiladu, not getting enough theaters for a wide release. Okkadu Migiladu is releasing on November 10, but the film’s team is finding it difficult to secure more screens in the twin Telugu states due to competition.
Manoj took part in an intense debate on a popular Telugu news channel last night and said that the film distribution has become too difficult for small players and demanded the entire distribution system be overhauled. Manoj hoped that Tollywood bigwigs will come together and chalk out new strategies to bail out small producers.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon