Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film Okkadu Migiladu will now release in the first week of October, as per the latest buzz in the industry. Earlier, the film was supposed to release on September 8; however, Manoj himself confirmed that the film has been postponed to October since the team needed more time for the post-production.
Directed by Ajay Nuthhaki, the film stars Manoj and Anisha Ambrose in lead roles. Manoj will be playing two different roles in this action drama and one of them is inspired from LTTE Chief Prabhakaran.
Okkadu Migiladu will hit the screens in both Telugu and Tamil, and if the trailer is anything to go by, it looks like Manchu Manoj will hit the bull’s eye this time.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Kajal Chooses A No Make-Up Look In Queen Remake
- Lissy In Yet Another Telugu Film
- RP Patnaik Composes A Devotional Song
- Ek Do Teen Remix Offends Veteran Director