Post his meeting with the cops, Dil Raju spoke to the media and said that a few members in the industry are not able to digest DJ’s solid collections and are creating some negative publicity for the film.
He also added that they are degrading the film through various trolls on social media and requested everyone not to believe this and watch the film on the big screen with their entire family.
DJ is nearing its 50 crore mark and is going pretty strong in all its areas of release. Harish Shankar directs this film which has music by DSP.
- Good films Get Good Reviews : Mahesh Babu
- Special focus for Spyder’s second half
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- RGV unveils the first glimpse of Lakshmi’s NTR
- Trisha Inks A New Brand Endorsement Deal
Articles that might interest you