A new Tamil film Marina is going to be dubbed in Telugu. The film was directed by Pandiraj and it had Siva Karthikeyan and Oviya in lead roles. Marina was release earlier this month in Tamil Nadu and thanks to positive word of mouth, it did quite well at box office. The film revolves around the lives of children who earn their livelihood by working on the beach. Impressed with the response to the film, Shobarani has bought the dubbing rights of the film. SVR Media will be presenting the film in Telugu. Vijay’s cinematography and Girish’s music are touted to be two major highlights in the film. The film’s dubbing process will begin from next week and the film is going to hit the screens in March.
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Vikram, GVM Head To Turkey
- Star heroine happy with live-in relationship
Articles that might interest you