Allu Sirish has made a decent debut with his maiden film Gouravam. Now he is all set to entertain the audience with a youthful entertainer “Kotha Janta” in the direction of successful director Maruthi. Despite the successes of his films Maruthi has been carrying a negative image of having too many double meaning dialogues and adult content in his films. Going by Allu Sirish the director is set to to have an image makeover.
Allu Sirish is pretty confident that they will receive a “U” certificate this time and affirms that there is not even a single smoking and drinking scene despite being a youth centric film. Sirish has just wrapped up a schedule and will join the crew in 2 weeks.
He has apparently expressed his happiness over working with Maruthi and his entire team.
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar
- IT sleuths search leading production houses