From Prema Kadha Chitram to Raju Gari Gadhi, Tollywood clearly has taken a liking to horror films. Aranmanai (Chandrakala) the horror flick became a huge success in both Tamil and Telugu and its sequel Kalavathi is up for release tomorrow.
Kalavathi which is releasing under the banner of Good Cinema Group, was earlier screened to director Maruthi, who previously delivered the hit movie Prema Katha Chitram belonging to same horror genre.
The director took to social media and expressed that he loved Kalavathi and also spoke high about the film’s gripping screenplay.
- Interesting buzz on NTR-Charan multi-starrer
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani