From Prema Kadha Chitram to Raju Gari Gadhi, Tollywood clearly has taken a liking to horror films. Aranmanai (Chandrakala) the horror flick became a huge success in both Tamil and Telugu and its sequel Kalavathi is up for release tomorrow.
Kalavathi which is releasing under the banner of Good Cinema Group, was earlier screened to director Maruthi, who previously delivered the hit movie Prema Katha Chitram belonging to same horror genre.
The director took to social media and expressed that he loved Kalavathi and also spoke high about the film’s gripping screenplay.
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero