The promos and audio of Sharwanand’s Express Raja have created a huge buzz for the film which is up for release this 14th of January. Latest reports reveal that hot shot director Maruthi has bought the distribution rights of Krishna region of Andhra Pradesh.
Star comedian, Saptagiri and Prabhas Seenu play important roles in this film which has Surabhi of Beeruva fame as the female lead. Merlapaka Gandhi, the director of Venkatdri Express is helming this romantic entertainer. The film is being produced by UV Creations and Praveen Lakkaraju is the music composer.
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you