The promos and audio of Sharwanand’s Express Raja have created a huge buzz for the film which is up for release this 14th of January. Latest reports reveal that hot shot director Maruthi has bought the distribution rights of Krishna region of Andhra Pradesh.
Star comedian, Saptagiri and Prabhas Seenu play important roles in this film which has Surabhi of Beeruva fame as the female lead. Merlapaka Gandhi, the director of Venkatdri Express is helming this romantic entertainer. The film is being produced by UV Creations and Praveen Lakkaraju is the music composer.
- Adivi Sesh opens up about Goodachari
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film