The promos and audio of Sharwanand’s Express Raja have created a huge buzz for the film which is up for release this 14th of January. Latest reports reveal that hot shot director Maruthi has bought the distribution rights of Krishna region of Andhra Pradesh.
Star comedian, Saptagiri and Prabhas Seenu play important roles in this film which has Surabhi of Beeruva fame as the female lead. Merlapaka Gandhi, the director of Venkatdri Express is helming this romantic entertainer. The film is being produced by UV Creations and Praveen Lakkaraju is the music composer.
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam
- Srikanth launches his mobile App
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series