Director Maruthi’s ‘Babu Bangaram’, with Victory Venkatesh in the lead role, is going to hit the screens in a few days. The movie can change the dynamics of Maruthi’s career forever. A hit will propel Maruthi into the big league and change his image from that of a small film director. It will also give other big stars the confidence to work with Maruthi.
But a negative result will be like a speedbreaker. Inspite of all this, Maruthi is quietly confident about the movie. The film is reportedly high on entertainment, especially the first half. Venkatesh is an actor who can pull off comedy very well and Maruthi is banking on this factor in a big way.
The movie has Nayanathara as the heroine and all the signs seem to be pointing to a big opening on the cards.
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch