Released in 2015, director Maruthi’s Bhale Bhale Magadivoi was a huge blockbuster in his and Nani’s careers. The film was recently remade into Kannada as Sundaranga Jaana by Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts and Rockline Venkatesh and it released on December 23rd.
Last night, Maruthi took to his Twitter profile and tweeted his excitement over Sundaranga Jaana’s grand success saying that good content will always work in any language. Sundaranga Jaana stars Kannada star Ganesh and ‘Lovely’ heroine Shanvi. The film was directed by popular Kannada actor Ramesh Aravind.
- Mahesh, Rakul all set to dance for Spyder’s duet
- Chiru151 launched with heavy duty star cast
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
Articles that might interest you