Released in 2015, director Maruthi’s Bhale Bhale Magadivoi was a huge blockbuster in his and Nani’s careers. The film was recently remade into Kannada as Sundaranga Jaana by Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts and Rockline Venkatesh and it released on December 23rd.
Last night, Maruthi took to his Twitter profile and tweeted his excitement over Sundaranga Jaana’s grand success saying that good content will always work in any language. Sundaranga Jaana stars Kannada star Ganesh and ‘Lovely’ heroine Shanvi. The film was directed by popular Kannada actor Ramesh Aravind.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you