After starting out with several low budget hit films, director Maruthi entered the next league with the blockbuster success of his last film, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi. This successful director is currently busy with Babu Bangaram, starring Venkatesh and Nayanthara.
If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Maruthi may direct none other than the Mega Powerstar Ram Charan in his next film. Apparently, senior producer C Ashwini Dutt, who launched Ram Charan with Chirutha, will be producing this crazy project. Discussions are going on at the moment and an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Meanwhile, Ram Charan is gearing up to commence the shooting of Thani Oruvan’s remake. After this film, he is expected to team up with Koratala Siva and Sukumar.
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you