Director Maruthi has created a special market for himself as an upcoming director. Now for the first time in his career, he is directing a big hero in ‘Babu Bangaram’. The movie is a hilarious entertainer and the first teaser has already given an indication about the kind of film movie lovers can expect.
Maruthi is a director who understands mass pulse. That is why his success rate remains quite high. Even in the latest teaser, the use of the ‘Ayyo Ayyo Ayyayyo” one liner from Venky is an example of Maruthi’s understanding of a hero’s fan base.
Venkatesh and Nayanatara are the lead actors of this movie.
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
- Jyothika Will Win A National Award For Her Next Film
Articles that might interest you