Maruthi was supposed to direct Victory Venkatesh in a new movie titled ‘Radha’, in which Venkatesh plays the role of a Home Minister. However, the film has been dragged into a controversy after a writer filed a complaint in the Writers Association, alleging that Maruthi stole the story from him.
Maruthi called for a press meet and publicly denied any such allegations. He hoped to get a quick clearance from the Writers Association. However, the matter is still pending and we have heard that the director has not received clearance to being the shoot.
Venkatesh and Nayanathara will be seen as the lead actors in this entertainer and Danayya is the producer. The issue is expected to be settled soon.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you