Maruthi was supposed to direct Victory Venkatesh in a new movie titled ‘Radha’, in which Venkatesh plays the role of a Home Minister. However, the film has been dragged into a controversy after a writer filed a complaint in the Writers Association, alleging that Maruthi stole the story from him.
Maruthi called for a press meet and publicly denied any such allegations. He hoped to get a quick clearance from the Writers Association. However, the matter is still pending and we have heard that the director has not received clearance to being the shoot.
Venkatesh and Nayanathara will be seen as the lead actors in this entertainer and Danayya is the producer. The issue is expected to be settled soon.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty