After the blockbuster success of his last film, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, director Maruthi is currently busy canning Babu Bangaram. The film has Venkatesh and his Lakshmi actress Nayanthara in the lead roles. Nayan plays a Brahmin girl in the film and apparently, Maruthi took a special care to design her character.
In the film, Nayan will sport a simple and de-glam look, sans her usual style and vibrance. Maruthi’s tryst with naturalism didn’t stop here since even Nayan’s dialogues are completely out-of-the-box. Apparently, Nayan is quite thrilled about treading newer paths in her comeback Telugu film.
Babu Bangaram will have Venkatesh playing a funny cop and interestingly, Venky and Nayan are reportedly not paired with each other in the film. Being produced by Suryadevara Naga Vamshee, Babu Bangaram will release as a summer treat.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you