Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Bengal Tiger is on the brink of completing its shoot. The Switzerland schedule, in which a couple of songs were shot, was wrapped up recently. Racha fame Sampath Nandi is the film’s director.
As per the latest update, the post production work is going on at a brisk pace and the makers are planning to release the film very soon. The audio will be unveiled in October. Gorgeous beauties Tamannaah and Rashi Khanna are the female leads in the film. Bheems Cecireleo is the music composer.
Young actor Harshavardhan Rane and Bollywood actor Bommani Irani are essaying crucial roles. K.K Radha Mohan is the producer for the film.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Regina surprises with her funky look
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam