The much-awaited title and first look of Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 61st movie are out. The film gets a mass masala title – Mersal, and the first look showcases Vijay in a rural getup. Another poster will be out tonight at 12 am on the eve of Vijay’s birthday.
Vijay will be seen as a village panchayat head, a magician and a doctor in this movie. A majority of the film’s shooting took place in Chennai, Rajasthan and Europe. Atlee is directing the film.
Kajal, Nithya Menon and Samantha are playing the female leads in this movie. AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for this Sri Thenandal Films’ prestigious 100th project.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema