With just three days to go before the release of Dhruva, things have caught up a good pace. The advance bookings have opened in many areas in India and overseas. The speed with which the tickets are being sold clearly shows the craze for the film.
Special overseas premieres are being planned all over. Dhruva is a very important film for Ram Charan as his previous projects did not give him the much-needed hit. Things look positive this time around and Ram Charan as chose a very interesting subject.
The film is said to open huge in many areas and will be keenly observed because of the currency ban. Produced by Geetha Arts, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
- Senior heroine’s son set for silver screen debut
- Hello’s action making video reiterates Nagarjuna’s words
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser to be out soon
- Happening beauty’s 2-film deal with star producer?