Telangana and Seemandhra regions will be waiting eagerly for the results of the General Elections that were held recently. The results will be out on May 16th and so far, the outcome has remained quite unpredictable.
There is a lot of volatility in the matter and all the principal parties have claimed ‘victory’. This has resulted in betting worth crores of money across the state. Apparently, this is going in a big way in the cash rich Film Industry also.
Who will win the elections? That is a matter that will be decided in a few days time but for now, expect a lot of money to won and lost in the Industry.
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor