Telangana and Seemandhra regions will be waiting eagerly for the results of the General Elections that were held recently. The results will be out on May 16th and so far, the outcome has remained quite unpredictable.
There is a lot of volatility in the matter and all the principal parties have claimed ‘victory’. This has resulted in betting worth crores of money across the state. Apparently, this is going in a big way in the cash rich Film Industry also.
Who will win the elections? That is a matter that will be decided in a few days time but for now, expect a lot of money to won and lost in the Industry.
- Taxiwala’s first look gets a date
- Rajamouli in awe of Rangasthalam
- Sree Vishnu confident about his next
- Varun’s next to be shot abroad
- Stunning deal for Kaala’s satellite rights