Akkineni Family’s ‘Manam’ is all set to release on 23rd of this month in a big way and the craze around the film is very high. There is a positive vibe for the movie as it is the last film of ANR and the good audio album scored by Anup Rubens has also helped matters.
Manam premieres are going to be held on 22nd night and there is a very heavy demand in the industry now for these premieres. As a result, the team had to increase the theatres from 1 to 5, to accommodate the requests of people in the industry.
Manam has been directed by Vikram Kumar and Harshavardhan wrote the script. Shriya and Samantha will be seen as the heroines opposite Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya. Nagarjuna produced the movie on Annapurna Studios banner.
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US