The production unit of S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is getting ready for the shoot of a mammoth war sequence. This is expected to be one of the most important sequences of the movie and special efforts are being put in by the team.
Producer Shobu Yarlagadda had this to say via Twitter – “500+ artisans are working round the clock to mass produce weapons, armour, props, & more as we prepare for THE Battle”. The shooting of this war sequence will commence from the third week of December and it is expected to go on for about two months or so.
Peter Heins is supervising the action sequences for this movie and Sabu Cyril is handling production design. Senthil is the cameraman and M.M.Keeravani is the music director of this big budget period drama. ‘Baahubali’ is expected to hit the screens in 2015.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you