The production unit of S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is getting ready for the shoot of a mammoth war sequence. This is expected to be one of the most important sequences of the movie and special efforts are being put in by the team.
Producer Shobu Yarlagadda had this to say via Twitter – “500+ artisans are working round the clock to mass produce weapons, armour, props, & more as we prepare for THE Battle”. The shooting of this war sequence will commence from the third week of December and it is expected to go on for about two months or so.
Peter Heins is supervising the action sequences for this movie and Sabu Cyril is handling production design. Senthil is the cameraman and M.M.Keeravani is the music director of this big budget period drama. ‘Baahubali’ is expected to hit the screens in 2015.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you