Naga Chaitanya, Rakul’s upcoming film in Kalyan Krishna’s direction is currently under production in Hyderabad. The untitled film is said to be a family drama and in the past, Nagarjuna himself had stated that it has a flavour of Ninne Pelladutha.
Buzz is that two huge house sets have been built for this film and each of them cost nearly Rs 60-70 lakhs. Sahi Suresh is the art director of the film and sources in the production team say that he has taken care to give a rich look to the whole film.
The film is being produced by Annapurna Studios banner and it’ll release later this year.
- Top Actress Stuns Dubbing Artiste
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
Articles that might interest you