Now that there are only a few hours left for the release of Katamarayudu, the advance bookings of the film are in full swing. As the film is being released in a massive number of screens, the trade pundits are expecting some very good openings all over.
Industry big wigs are predicting that the film will surely collect more than 20 crores on the first day of its release. Right from the time the first look of the film was out, there has been a huge buzz for this emotional family drama in both the Telugu states.
It will be very interesting to see how much the film will collect in the overseas market. Directed by Dolly, Katamarayudu has Shruthi Haasan as the female lead.
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
Articles that might interest you