We have reported a while back that Tamil superstar Vijay’s Theri is going to be released in Telugu under the title, Policeodu. Well known producer-distributor Dil Raju has brought the Telugu rights, which increased the expectations on the flick big time.
According to the latest sources, apparently Dil Raju is prepping for a huge release all over the two Telugu states in April. Vijay’s previous Telugu dubbed film, Thupaki turned out to be a huge hit while director Atlee’s Raja Rani was well received in Telugu as well.
This film has Samantha and Amy Jackson as the female leads and the film is carrying a superb buzz. The Telugu version audio is slated to be released on April 6th in Hyderabad.
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
- Miss India Australia to romance Sundeep Kishan
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
Articles that might interest you