We have reported a while back that Tamil superstar Vijay’s Theri is going to be released in Telugu under the title, Policeodu. Well known producer-distributor Dil Raju has brought the Telugu rights, which increased the expectations on the flick big time.
According to the latest sources, apparently Dil Raju is prepping for a huge release all over the two Telugu states in April. Vijay’s previous Telugu dubbed film, Thupaki turned out to be a huge hit while director Atlee’s Raja Rani was well received in Telugu as well.
This film has Samantha and Amy Jackson as the female leads and the film is carrying a superb buzz. The Telugu version audio is slated to be released on April 6th in Hyderabad.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you