According to the latest buzz in Tamil media circles, S3’s pre-release business is witnessing some unprecedented numbers as buyers from all territories are offering fancy rates to grab the theatrical rights.
Apparently, S3 has been sold for a whopping 69 crores for its Tamil (41 crs), Telugu (18 crs), Kerala (3.50 crs) and Karnataka (4.50 crs) and Rest of India rights. With the overseas and satellite rights yet to be sold, the film is eyeing to do a business of nearly 100 crores before its release.
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed
- Senior hero names a charitable trust after his parents
- Venky delays Teja’s film for Balayya?
- Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski meets Pawan Kalyan