It is a known fact that the audio of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film Dictator, will be held on December 20th in Amaravathi, the new capital city of Andhra Pradesh.
Latest update reveals that massive plans are being etched out to make this event a huge success. The organisers are making sure that the venue holds a crowd of at least 1 lakh people.
Due preparations are already on and director Srivaas has been personally looking after the arrangements. As this is the first mega film event which is going to be held in the new capital, Balakrishna is making sure that everything goes as planned.
Eros International is producing Dictator in association with Vedaashwa Creations. SS Thaman is scoring the soundtrack and Anjali is the heroine.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you