It is a known fact that the audio of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film Dictator, will be held on December 20th in Amaravathi, the new capital city of Andhra Pradesh.
Latest update reveals that massive plans are being etched out to make this event a huge success. The organisers are making sure that the venue holds a crowd of at least 1 lakh people.
Due preparations are already on and director Srivaas has been personally looking after the arrangements. As this is the first mega film event which is going to be held in the new capital, Balakrishna is making sure that everything goes as planned.
Eros International is producing Dictator in association with Vedaashwa Creations. SS Thaman is scoring the soundtrack and Anjali is the heroine.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP