Director Gunasekhar is known for coming up with massive and lavish sets for his films. He has already built a few of them for his upcoming period film, ‘Rudhrama Devi’. As per the latest reports being heard, a massive new set has now been erected near Kuntala Falls in Adilabad District. This set is said to resemble the legendary 1000 pillar temple of Warangal.
Anushka is the heroine in this movie and Rana Daggubati will be essaying a crucial role in the film. Gunasekhar is the director and producer of this big budget period film and Ilayaraja has scored the music. Krishnam Raju, Nithya Menen, Catherine Tresa and Baba Sehgal are essaying crucial roles in this movie.
International technicians are working on the 3D effects of ‘Rudhrama Devi’ . The film is expected to release in 2014.
- Kamal Wants His Fans For A Higher Purpose
- Rakul talks about the twist in JJN
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Sirish’s next?
- Sai Pallavi getting busier in Tollywood
- Soundarya Rajinikanth Goes Gaga Over Dhanush
Articles that might interest you