Superstar Rajinikanth’s next film in the direction of Ranjith Pa will roll out from September 17th. Titled ‘Kabali’, the film has young actress Radhika Apte playing the heroine. Prakash Raj and JD Chakravarthy have been roped in for crucial roles in the film.
As per the latest update, a huge set has been erected in Mohan Studios which is located in the heartland of Chennai. Some crucial scenes will be shot in this set. The makers are also planning brief schedules in Malaysia and Thailand. Santosh Narayanan will compose the sound track and Praveen KL will head the editing department. Kailaipuli S Thanu is producing the film.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you