Last time we saw a powered pack Pawan Kalyan, it was for the cop flick Gabbar Singh. Donning the role of a cop yet again in Sardar Gabbar Singh, Power Star seems to have taken the thrill a notch higher this time.
‘Sardar’, which had finished its Gujarat schedule took a break of 1 month and is about to begin its new schedule starting tomorrow in Hyderabad. According to our sources, a huge set has now been erected in Banjara Hills for this movie.
A major part of the movie is scheduled to be shot in this set which features a special street and a railway station. In order to make it look natural, real railway boogies are being set-up. The massive set we hear, has costed a whopping 4.5 Crores and Power Star himself has taken special care in ensuring the perfect design. This schedule will go on for 27 days non stop.
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
Articles that might interest you