Numerous Indian films have been shot in the picturesque island country of Mauritius over these years. The serene beaches, waterfalls, and the lagoons offer a myriad of visual splendors. Now, the Mauritius government is offering huge discounts to Indian filmmakers.
Yesterday, a delegation of the Mauritius Film Development visited Chennai and interacted with several leading Tamil film producers. On this occasion, the delegates announced a 45% discount to Indian filmmakers who shoot in their country. This move will be mutually beneficial, while it also boosts up tourism in Mauritius and the country’s economy.
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
Articles that might interest you