Numerous Indian films have been shot in the picturesque island country of Mauritius over these years. The serene beaches, waterfalls, and the lagoons offer a myriad of visual splendors. Now, the Mauritius government is offering huge discounts to Indian filmmakers.
Yesterday, a delegation of the Mauritius Film Development visited Chennai and interacted with several leading Tamil film producers. On this occasion, the delegates announced a 45% discount to Indian filmmakers who shoot in their country. This move will be mutually beneficial, while it also boosts up tourism in Mauritius and the country’s economy.
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya