And now, it’s the turn of maverick director SS Rajamouli to join the list of Ghazi admirers. The numero uno director watched Ghazi last night and took to his Twitter profile and heap praises on the movie and its crew.
Ghazi is directed by debutant Sankalp, who is now the talk of the town. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment banners jointly produced this movie, while Karan Johar and AA Films released the Hindi version. The film had Rana Daggubati, Taapsee, Om Puri, Nassar, Kay Kay Menon and Atul Kulkarni in prominent roles.
Rivetting show by the captain and his crew. Both on screen and off screen.
Team Ghazi excells.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) February 19, 2017
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you