Tamil actor Aari, who played a pivotal role in Mayuri, has tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Nadiya. She is a Sri Lankan who is working as a HR in United Kingdom. Both of them got married after their respective families gave the nod.
The couple were in a relationship for three years before they decided to take it to the next level. The marriage took place on 18th November at a temple in Chennai. A reception took place at a star hotel and was attended by some popular names from the industry.
Aari was a theatre artist before venturing into films. He had made his debut in Rettaisuzhi, produced by the star filmmaker Shankar. His recent release, Mayuri, was a big hit in both Tamil and Telugu. We wish the couple a happy married life.
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
Articles that might interest you