Hero Nani has had a fabulous 2017. After scoring two successive hits with Nenu Local and Ninnu Kori, he has hit the bulls-eye yet again with his latest release, Middle Class Abbayi (MCA), ending 2017 with a hat-trick.
MCA has just breached the $1 million milestone in the US. The film has grossed $1,002,373 (Rs. 6.40 Crs) as per the latest updates. MCA is Nani’s hat-trick $1m movie after Nenu Local and Ninnu Kori this year. Interestingly, MCA opened to mixed reviews on December 21, but that didn’t show much impact on the film’s box-office collections or Nani’s ever growing craze in the US.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release
- New actress joins Saaho team