With a hat-trick of hits, Nani was the most successful hero last year. The Natural Star had given the highest return on investment to his producers. Two out of Nani’s three movies that released in 2017 were produced by Dil Raju, MCA being their year end hit.
Middle Class Abbayi (MCA) has had a dream run across the twin Telugu states, especially in Nizam where it has collected a whopping 14 crore share so far. The film will go on to collect another 50 lakh this Sankranthi season. This is Nani’s highest grosser in Nizam, surpassing his previous best Nenu Local (Rs.11.20 Crs).
- Malayalam star Bhavana marries long-time boyfriend
- Mahesh wishes Namrata, Posts an adorable family photo
- Keerthi Suresh repeats Savitri’s gesture
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-01-2018
- Thalapathy Vijay’s next with young director?