Allari Naresh’s upcoming film, Meda Meeda Abbayi, an official remake of the Malayalam hit film, Oru Vadakkan Selfie, was supposed to hit the screens on August 25. But the latest updates reveal that the makers are planning to release the film in September first week.
Meda Meeda Abbayi’s audio album will be unveiled in the last week of August. In the movie, Allari Naresh will be seen as an aspiring filmmaker. Prajith, who had directed the Malayalam original, also directed the remake. Boppana Chandrasekhar has produced the movie. Nikhila Vimal is the female lead.
- Ajith’s next gets a title
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look?
- Balakrishnudu director’s next with Mega hero
- Samantha’s heartfelt message on hubby’s birthday
- Sharwanand-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film launched