Comedy hero Allari Naresh’s upcoming film, Meda Meeda Abbayi, recently made headlines when the film’s satellite rights were snatched by Gemini TV for a whopping 3.50 Crs. The film’s post-production formalities are going on at the moment.
As per the latest update from the film’s unit, Meda Meeda Abbayi is set for an August clash. The makers are planning to release the film in the second week of August and the release date is yet to be announced. The teaser will be released soon and the audio will be out in the first week of August.
Meda Meeda Abbayi is an official remake of the Malayalam hit film Oru Vadakkan Selfie. The film is being directed by Prajith and produced by Boppana Chandrasekhar. Nikhila Vimal is making her Tollywood debut with this movie.
- Mehbooba’s theatrical trailer out soon
- Change of venue for Bharat Ane Nenu’s audio launch?
- Kalyanram gets career’s best openings with MLA
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May