Her career in Telugu or Tamil might have come to a stand still, but Meera Chopra has pinned a lot of hopes on her luck in Bollywood. After a long gap, she was recently seen in a short but important role opposite Nagarjuna in Greekuveerudu. Now, the actress, who also happens to be Priyanka Chopra’s cousin, has signed two new film in Hindi. One of them is a sequel to Vikram Bhatt’s highly successful film 1920 and another one is Satish Kaushik’s Gang of Ghosts. The shooting of both these films will begin shortly. In Telugu, she’s best known for her roles in Pawan Kalyan’s Bangaram and M S Raju’s Vaana; however, neither of these films worked in her favour. It remains to be seen if lady luck smiles on her, at least in Bollywood.
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
- Namrata thanks Mahesh Babu
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s film’s first schedule wrapped up
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
Articles that might interest you