Even before she could sign her second Telugu movie after her last year’s debut film Oka Manasu, Mega actress Niharika Konidela has signed her debut Tamil movie opposite acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and young hero Gautham Karthik.
This morning, Niharika’s Tamil debut film was launched with a formal puja ceremony. Young filmmaker Arumuga Kumar is going to direct the film, which is touted to be a romantic entertainer.
Meanwhile, Niharika’s only Telugu outing these days is a webseries titled Nanna Koochi, which also stars her father Naga Babu.
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017