Even before she could sign her second Telugu movie after her last year’s debut film Oka Manasu, Mega actress Niharika Konidela has signed her debut Tamil movie opposite acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and young hero Gautham Karthik.
This morning, Niharika’s Tamil debut film was launched with a formal puja ceremony. Young filmmaker Arumuga Kumar is going to direct the film, which is touted to be a romantic entertainer.
Meanwhile, Niharika’s only Telugu outing these days is a webseries titled Nanna Koochi, which also stars her father Naga Babu.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you